Time Travel-Go-Round Time Travel-Go-Round

Can someone message me and tell me why there are a lot of time traveling spoofs on the front page ? awesome video btw

Contra with Two Players Contra with Two Players

Everyone know's what the Konami code is...

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

88mb's of awesomness

Knowledge is power Knowledge is power

I love it, But you really don't explain where the third one comes from after the man-bear part.

Minecraft: Too Much Power Minecraft: Too Much Power

A whole year for someone's else work, Stop well your behind...please....

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

I love this video I am always afraid though so yes I love It I watched it two years ago and be4 then and just yes I love it It just reminds me.... Just reminds me... ty

contrast: a love story contrast: a love story

It is amazing I watch It show it to her a couple weeks later actually makes her tear up like me ty :)

Horsenwelles responds:

awwe your welcome. i never dreamed to help people like that with a loveletter. thank you so very much.

Savlonic : Wandering Eye Savlonic : Wandering Eye

This is usually a guys way of acting stareing at girls well he is with someone, but It is nice on this interesting take knowing that It can happen the other way around ty:)

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

I share it thank you :) I did this

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

Been thinking what I could say to this all day and just this comes to mind "If I could die to bring him back I would, He made millions smile, and he will do so after. The world with out him is worse then a world with out me" Thank you for this and thank you for the laughs and joy and happiness you have given me Edd. May you forever bring smiles to people's faces. Just thank you.